Dateneng Gas Generator Set Daily Maintenance Manual
1. Regularly drain the liquid in the gas filter to prevent freezing in winter. (According to the actual situation, it can also be shut down during weekly maintenance)
2. Check whether there is water, residual liquid, impurities, etc. in the gas pipeline, and clean the gas pipeline. (According to the actual situation, it can also be shut down during weekly maintenance)
3. Use a gas leak alarm to check whether the gas pipeline is leaking. If a leak is found in the gas pipeline, troubleshoot the problem in time.
4. Check the air source pressure gauge to see if the indicated value of the air source pressure meets the requirements of the unit.
6. Check whether the water level of the external cooling pool and the water level in the radiator water tank reach the specified position. At the same time, check the water quality of the cooling water, and add cooling water or anti-rust oil, antifreeze and other additives as needed. (As shown in FIG)
7. Check and eliminate the water, oil and air leakage of the unit, wipe the surface of the unit, and keep the appearance of the unit and the working environment clean and tidy.。
10. Monitor the sound of the engine, observe the exhaust pipe and the respirator. If there is any abnormal phenomenon, find the cause and eliminate it in time.
11. Check whether the forced ventilation device in the computer room is working properly.
12. Check whether the gas alarm system is working properly.
Next page >>